domingo, 10 de abril de 2016

There's something...

...About baby knitting.



It's the reason I started knitting in the first place - charity projects for babies. I just can't help myself.

Yes I hear lots of people saying "Oh what a good soul! What a selfless atittude! How noble!"

Ahn... lady are you listening? I get to KNIT. For BABIES. It's not hard AT ALL.



Knitting helps me with my anxiety. It does more work than my medication. I also get to imagine tiny feet, hands and tummies wearing the things I've knitted depending on what it is that I'm making. Isn't that the best thing ever?

It's my strategy actually. If I'm sad, feeling like trash, I think about tiny feet. That or bunnies. The world lights up again and I'm ok for the time being.

Thinking about puppies and kitties also helps, don't get me wrong!



Well, this is one of the main reasons why I knit for tiny humans. I love them and I love knitting - awesome combination.

I might start knitting for bunnies too, now that I think about it.... Tiny sweaters :D

Love,

Tina


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário