sábado, 16 de abril de 2016

Another Blanket




And it's finally done. My Vintage Blanket it's here. 

I don't really know why, but I'm not hyped with this one. Maybe it's the colors....

Or maybe it's because I actually didn't liked making the squares. 

They're beautiful, and I do like making popcorns, but something about this one.... 

Or maybe, it's just me. Life has been hard lately. Depression, anxiety, all that has been taking it's toll on me. 

So I should not blame the poor blanket! It took me about a month, and I should be proud. At least, I think so. 

When winter comes, I hope I get to use this blanket A LOT. So, for sure, love will finally come. 

And, in case anyone feels like making a blanket like this one, here's the pattern

Love,

Tina

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário