terça-feira, 29 de março de 2016

Autumn Works



I have two favorite moments in the year - When fall starts, and when spring starts. At this moment, fall is beggining to say hello. I can't wait for the cold to show up as well!

Since mother's day is in may, I already started mom's present - a pair of hand knit socks, which she has been asking for me to make her a pair since last year. It's about time!

Right now, I'm on sock number 2. Got all the ribbing done on easter and I'm working on the cuff.



I have to say, I love this yarn. Mom loves blue (just like me) so it was a no brainer choosing this one for her.

Also, there's my blanket! I decided to make 12 squares, plus border. 9 squares down, 3 more to go! I will probably start joining them this week. I plan on using slip stitches and join them on the back, but we'll see how that goes!

So many pretty colors... I think it's going to look very cool when it's done.

And here, a little bit of autumn (or fall!) to you all




Love, Tina

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário