segunda-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2015

Almost Over

I can't believe this year is pretty much done. As we say here, I honestly did not see it pass! I've been forced to hurry on a few projects, since christmas is just around the corner! There's still something I want to make as a surprise for little sister, but I'm not sure I would have the time!

So far, I got this little baby hat done. It's such a cute pattern, and the first time I made a hat that was not knit in the round. You can find the pattern here!



And obviously, there's this. Mom has asked for christmas decor for as long as I can crochet; I never did any. Not my thing I guess; but this year she asked again, and how could I say no?

So a bunting is on it's way. Snowflakes and christmas trees. Can't wait to see it finished! There's no pattern for this, since I'm using a crochet book. But here is the pattern for the tree, which is super easy to make!



I hope everyone has a great time on christmas and new year's eve!!!!

Love,

Tina


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário