segunda-feira, 2 de novembro de 2015

On Crochet Decor

                                                                     

Crochet is amazing for several reasons, but the fact we can use it as decoration is one of the best ones.

Truly there's nothing better than surrouding yourself with the colors you love; with shapes that make you happy, and with oh, lace. 

I could hang lace everywhere I go. As far as I'm concerned it would make the world a better place. I'm serious! 

Those doilies are on my wall for a few years now, and when I wake up those are the first things I see and I swear, it already makes me smile. Also if you read my blog for a while and already looked at my Ravelry project page you already know that I'm always and forever in love with crochet potholders, mandalas and table runners. 



As I knitted a bit of my lace scarf, I started thinking about a garland for our hallways that is empty. I like peach colored walls but they get boring after a while. 



At this moment, different flowers come to my head. Let's see, shall we? :) 


Love, 

Tina 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário