quinta-feira, 9 de julho de 2015

My first pair of socks

Back in april, I really wanted to learn how to knit socks. To me, it was the most complicated thing to knit in this world. Just the tought of making a heel made me shudder!

Then in may I learned about the Sockalong - Met wonderful people, made great new friends, but socks were still a dauting task for me.




But a few weeks ago, things just clicked. And the knitting went pretty much without any trouble at all! My problem at the moment? Kitchener stitch. But I have faith. One day... One day I will master that thing.

Now, not only I have my first pair, I'm already starting a new one, and very happy about it! When you are able to do something you thought it was almost impossible, you feel amazing. :)

I'm also working on a cable cowl, and making a gift for grandma, while I create different color combos for new mandalas.





Crafting life sure is the best one!

Love, Tina

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário