quinta-feira, 7 de maio de 2015

Squares

There's one thing I simply love making. Knitted, crocheted, it does not matter: Squares are so fun to make! 



I adore lace squares, as well as solid ones. Until very recently, I had never knitted a square. But the memory blanket pattern changed that, oh so quickly. And now I can't stop making them! 



When I crochet squares, I love playing with colors and shapes. My summer inspiration square pattern is a very good example of how I enjoy doing that. 




Also, I have a really soft spot in my heart for solid crochet squares. It's wonderful to make each round a different color - So many fun combinations can come from that! 




This week I started a new blanket for my sister. I will use lots of different square patterns to make it, in very fun colors. Can wait to see the result... When I start a pattern, there's no stopping me! 




Have a lovely weekend!

Tina 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário